The State Bank of India was the leading bank in India. Getting SBI credit card was little complicated when compared with other bank credit cards like HDFC and ICICI Credit card. There are many benefits of credit card like EMI, Shopping without money and many but this all happens when we pay our EMI or bill within the last date otherwise it becomes a headache due to high interest and charges.
Sometimes we can’t pay our bill within time, or We may miss our last date due to holidays on that time Online payment helps us a lot and saves money. We can pay our bill at any time and anywhere with Internet. On such cases, Online payment plays a significant role.
Different Online Payments to pay Credit card bill
The payment for the State Bank of India (SBI) can be made through nine different modes they are
- NEFT Payment
- Payment through pays online form
- Visa Credit card payment
- Online SBI
- SBI mobile payment
- Electronic Bill Payment
- Electronic clearing services
- SBI Auto Debit and
- Debit card payment.
All the payments as mentioned above are Online payments, and there are also some offline payments like Counter Payment, Electronic Drop Box and pay cash through SBI ATM
What is NEFT Payment?
NEFT means National Electronic Funds Transfer. NEFT Payment is secure, fast way to pay your bill by using any bank account with your IFSC code.
Benefits of NEFT Payment
NEFT Payment had many benefits
- Make Payment at any time, anywhere.
- Make Payment from any bank account.
- The transaction was very smooth and fast when compared to all other transactions.
How to Pay your Bill using NEFT Payment
The below steps will show you how to pay Credit card bill online through NEFT Payment.
- Step 1: Log in to the Net banking facility of your bank.
- Step 2: Add SBI card as the beneficiary under third party transfer.
- Step 3: Add the IFSC code SBIN00xxx for making SBI card payment.
- Step 4: Enter your 16 digit SBI Card number
- Step 5: Fill Bank name as SBI Credit card.
- Step 6: Now complete your payment and done.
How to Pay Credit Card Bill Online
The below steps show you how to pay credit card bill online.
You can also pay your bill by installing SBI application from Play store or iOS store, and it was completely secure and comfortable.
Thanks for visiting Kernaltech. If you have any doubts, then you can ask us on comment session.