Steps to make Niche or Money Blogging:
- Step 1: Select the Niche topic with low competition. Example: Christmas
- Step 2: Select targeted keywords from your Niche by using Google Keyword Planner. Example: Your Keyword was Merry Christmas Wishes
- Step 3: Select the Domain from the targeted Keywords. Example: Suppose your selected keyword was Merry Christmas Wishes than your domain must look like merrychristmaswishes.us or merrychristmasswishes2015.com. The keyword should include in the domain in any manner.
- Step 4: Register the domain with Blogger or WordPress(According to me wordpress was best due to better customizations and SEO.
- Step 5: Customize your site neatly and Fill with Very High Quality Content. Because we will having less time for Google to consider faster we need to Customize and write High quality content with more words (min-500 words).
- Step 6: After completing all the above steps start doing backlinks before 7 days of the event and keep sitewide links not more than 2.
Note: Don’t repeat the Anchor Text of your selected keyword. Use Click here and read more instead of that
What are the Advantages of Niche or Event Blogging
- you can save lots of money
- The money that you will get from Niche Blog was very within short time when compared to long term or any other blog.
- It can be made by Less Investment too.
Disadvantages of Niche Blogging
- The primary disadvantage of Niche Blog was Google Penalty. Google Penalty can hit our site at any time because the techniques that we are using in Niche blogging was Black Hat SEO. When suddenly our blog hit by Google the efforts and work which we use will flow on Ocean.
- Secondary disadvantage of Niche Blogging was competition. Actually Niche Blogging was a secret which wasn’t known to anybody but know the secret revealed due to quick money everyone giving first preference to niche blogging.
How to do Backlinks for Niche or Event Blog:
- Select a proper keyword of your existing niche.
- Build some high quality backlinks for that keywords as anchor text.
- <a href=”link”>Anchor Text</a>
- Build some links to your homepage directly.
- Use Openlinkprofiler for backlinks.
- Keep some sitewide links for your site not more than two.
Things to be kept on mind while doing Niche blogging:
- Your selected keyword should have minimum decent traffic
- As I already said your should have less competition.
- example: If you want to keep niche for tech their are so many sites for tech and If it was a festival or movie there will be less competition.
- Always check google webmaster tools for the penalty in the messages.
- Don’t keep more sitewide links this may results you to Google penalty. for more:Losses of Sitewide links for Niche Blog.
- Don’t repeat the Anchor text while doing backlinks.
- Check Your SERP Rankings Everyday
- Always try to keep larger space for hosting. Sometimes it may fails due to hosting and Server down.
- Use SEO by Yoast if you are using wordpress.
Actually Google Search Engine was updated so check your steps and do it efficiently. Be prepare for the Penalty while doing Niche Blog. If you want to learn about Niche Blog then comment on the comment session or you can also keep in touch with me firstname.lastname@example.org