Facebook Official Login or Welcome Page
Facebook Official Website and login page are placed below
Fb Official Website: https://www.facebook.com
Facebook support page or Official Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/facebook
How to avoid Duplicate Login Pages or Phishing Pages
Have you observed the Facebook Login page on another website same as Facebook? This is known as Phishing. Phishing is nothing but keeping or copying the same design or structure from the another design for illegal use to save the data and passwords. If somebody goes to duplicate Facebook login page and tries to log in, but they will fail to login. This can be used by hackers, and they will save all your data, and they will apply on Facebook. By this, they can trap you.
Steps to Save from Phishing Pages and Duplicate Facebook Login Page
- Check the link regularly whether it is correct or not.
- Change your password occasionally.
- Activate High security on your Facebook.
- Use Facebook Mobile App (Highly recommended).
How to Change your Facebook Login Page Attractively
You can change your login page nicely and attractively, but this can be applied only on Google Chrome. Follow the below steps to Change Facebook Login Page.
- Go to Google Chrome Store on Google Chrome.
- Search for FB Refresh Extension. If you did not find, Click here.
- Install the Extension.
- You will found the Extension on right side.
- Click on the Extension and go to Options.
- You can select your themes from the given themes.
If you want to remove the theme go to Extensions and remove the Extension from Chrome 🙂
Best Solution for “I Can’t Login To My Facebook Page.”
Sometimes you can’t login to your Facebook account. There are many factors check them below
- Your Administrator can block the Facebook Address
- There are some issues with your IP
- Your Desktop Cookies are not allowed and much more
Steps to make it Possible
- Clear all your cache
- Enable Cookies
- Clear total History
- Change your Browser
If at all your problem doesn’t solve then use HidemyAss proxy or some another proxy. Else Contact your customer care person.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you were having any inquiries or doubts regarding the issue, you could ask us.